ColosseoEAS is a company dedicated to providing clients with incredible customer service including:
- Turnkey Documentation – Initial designs, drawings, project scoping, hardware and software requirements, timeline and budgets.
- Systems Integrations – Detail how Colosseo systems integrate with local payment providers, local law-enforcement and telecoms and latest facial recognition technologies.
- Documentation Norms – Everything is done to international and local norms, be they in the EU, Russia, the US or Australia.
- Conceptualize – We conceptualize arena corridor design, sector organization and barrier placement for maximum efficiency of our security systems.
Nothing is left out nor left to chance so a client can have complete confidence in what he will receive, how much it will cost and when it will be completed. ColosseoEAS believes in beginning-to-end delivery and service.
We know that great service is only half the challenge of a complex technical solution. That’s why ColosseoEAS supports every installation with a team dedicated to making sure that your ColosseoEAS equipment works correctly every time, all the time.
- Certified Staff – Colosseo has more than 90 employees who are ISO 9001:2009 TUV and ITIL Foundation certified and qualified.
- Dedicated team – Our professionals focus on video, sport and security systems and are dedicated to providing professional software application design, development, deployment and maintenance.
- Global representation – We have local representation present on six continents, should something fail, support is just a regional phone call away.
- Follow up – Colosseo sends experts onsite to completed projects to ensure correct and complete software implementation and to train client’s local staff.
From total stadium solutions to simple timing systems, service and support are the name of the game and ColosseoEAS does it all and does it better than anyone else.